commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Please make a RC2 release of Commons Configuration soon
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:02:55 GMT
Ben,

I think you must have seen the site in between the update of the web and the
rc2 jar making it to ibiblio, it is there now.  Also, I spotted the error on
the homepage after I uploaded it..  The next version has it fixed..

As far as the bug in XMLCOnfiguraiton, can you submit a bug so we can track
it?

Eric