commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@boxstuff.it>
Subject [validator] ISBNValidator
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:53:43 GMT
Hello

I've just written an ISBN validator I don't think i can diff a file
that doesn't exist. But i'd like to see if its of use to anyone other
than myself.

I've attached it and i'll just check the commons stuff out of cvs and
see if there's a jalopy template that could iron out anything that
would be displeasing to anyone in terms of coding.

What do i have to do to get this committed?

I still need to add an option to switch checking the regular expression
off in case folk want to use it to check numbers with no hyphens or
spaces. At the moment the input can be either.

Mark