commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Maintainer question - daemon
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:27:02 GMT

Hi,
It's maintained by committee, like many of our projects.  Although the
team list is available
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/team-list.html), you're
encouraged to use a public forum like this mailing list rather than
personal emails to committers when discussion changes (be they bugs or
feature additions).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics