commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brad Neuberg <b...@columbia.edu>
Subject [feedparser] Introduction
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 21:15:10 GMT
Hi folks.  I joined this list on the suggestion of Henri Yandell and Kevin
Burton.  I've been working with Kevin the last few weeks on the Jakarta
Feed Parser (disclosure: I'm a fellow employee with Kevin at his startup
company, Rojo).  I've been adding features and fixing bugs in the Feed
Parser, making sure it can handle all the various sundry RSS and Atom feeds
that are out in the wild.

Since Kevin and I work right next to each other, we haven't been posting
patches and discussing the parser on this list, which we should
have.  We're now trying to rectify this :)  I'll start posting my patches
and bug fixes here and the design discussions Kevin and I have been having.

I look forward to working with everyone,
   Brad Neuberg
   bkn3@columbia.edu
   Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks