commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brad Neuberg <b...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: jakarta-commons-sandbox commit privs for feedparser...
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:54:34 GMT
Hi Henri. I've been working with Kevin on the Feed Parser, submitting
patches to him and having him incorporate them into the CVS tree; we
recently decided that it would make sense to give me CVS access since I am
making almost daily bug fixes and additions to the Feed Parser.

About me:

I am an open source developer living in San Francisco. I have been involved
with the <http://java.mozdev.org/blackconnect>BlackConnect project, an
effort to allow programmers to write Mozilla XPCOM components in Java; the
<http://java.mozdev.org>Java-Mozilla Integration project, an umbrella
effort for open-source developers to work on turning Java into a
full-fledged member of the Mozilla platform; the
<http://p2psockets.JXTA.org>P2P Sockets project, an initiative to port the
existing web onto a peer-to-peer foundation and make working with JXTA
easier; the Paper Airplane project, a browser plugin that empowers everone
to be a writer as well as a reader; and submissions to the
<http://www.JXTA.org>JXTA and <http://www.mozilla.org>Mozilla projects. In
the past I have worked on the OpenPortal project and the
<http://tinker.editthispage.com/FlashJava>Flash/Java Integration project.
My weblog is at http://www.codinginparadise.org.

Hope all is well,
   Brad Neuberg