commons-dev mailing list archives

From <jason.ander...@oocl.com>
Subject RE: [IO] WildcardFilter and WildcardUtils
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:54:53 GMT
Hen,

I have attached WildcardUtils.java that includes rewritten (and
hopefully fixed) match() method, and TestWildCard.java.

You may wish to incorporate these when you integrate WildcardFilter.

Rgds Jason

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not intended for
you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication
is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept
no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under
no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision
of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment
and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.