commons-dev mailing list archives

From <jason.ander...@oocl.com>
Subject [IO] WildcardFilter and WildcardUtils
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:20:05 GMT
Following on from discussions re. WildcardFilter I have changed earlier submission to use WildcardUtils.match()
method.

I have attached WildcardFilter.java and updated FileFilterTestCase.java

The new test case testWildcard() exposes what looks like a bug in the match method.
See commented lines which should assert false but dont.
It appears that match stops checking once it reaches the end of the wildcard and not the end
of the text.

regards
Jason

 <<WildcardFilter.java>>  <<FileFilterTestCase.java>>

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not intended for
you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication
is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept
no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under
no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision
of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment
and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.