commons-dev mailing list archives

From <jason.ander...@oocl.com>
Subject RE: [IO] DOSFileFilter
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:14:17 GMT
Fair enough, i'm sure there must be some people using 1.2 (although i
dont know any) and the baseline should be consistent across the commons
libraries.

Will have to rewrite without regexp!

Jason

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not intended for
you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication
is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept
no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under
no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision
of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment
and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.