commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Lewis <...@ascii27.net>
Subject Re: [VFS] Is there a different list for the sandbox projects?
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 18:59:09 GMT
I'm currently working with a CVS build from late August (I built on the
25th, it may have been a day or two old CVS at that point though). I'll
definitely check out the latest and see if that takes care of the cache
problem. If not, I'll get it into bugzilla.

I do understand about the native code issue. There are simply a limited
number of ways to do certain things though. And I believe even in the to
do list where this is mentioned it specifies that in any case, the
native code should be completely optional. I could also do a fall back
to other methods if the native code isn't present - like command lines
tools for example. If I can get something working, that would probably
be the best time to check and see what the community thinks...say,
before it is committed.