commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Linde <...@kimvdlinde.com>
Subject Re: [math] API changes for RC2
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:41:31 GMT
1) +1 (although I can see that some statistics (like PCA, factorial,
cluster analysis and so) might end up in a multivariate package).
2) +1
3) +0 (I can see that it might be more logical to implement it after
1.0, but them I would be in favour of dropping PNRG all together in this
release.)
4) +1
5) neutral, I can see the rational behind it, but I also see that it is
not the general way many packages like the java(x) core classes itself
are made. I can see that there might be good solid reasons (which I do
not entierly get) to do it that way despite that I personally do not
like it. But I can live with that.

Kim

http://www.kimvdlinde.com