commons-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Lambrou <m...@chrislambrou.com>
Subject Re: CVS access configuration problems
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:48:19 GMT
Martin,

As I said, I haven't used CVS much and wasn't aware of the distinction
between modules and repositories.  It also didn't seem obvious to me
that the WinCVS gui allows one to type in any repository name, rather
than having to select one of the modules. Anyhow, it's all worked a
treat, so many thanks.

Chris