commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hutchison <ben_hutchi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Please make a RC2 release of Commons Configuration soon
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:12:49 GMT
Its has been a long while since the RC1 release of commons configuration
and there have been some pretty significant bug fixes that Ive reported
made since then.

Furthermore, the site is displaying docs saying they're based on the
"Sept 24 RC2 release", but the same site says that the current release
is RC1.

Ive got application code distributed over several machines that depends
on fixes made since RC1. Currently Im having to build from CVS and
manually distribute a JAR version.

Please get another release out and into Ibiblio ASAP.

Cheers
Ben Hutchison

PS One of my previous issue reports was a ClassCastException caused by
casting an object to String, which should have been String.valueOf().

I noticed the fix was made in 3 places, but is still missing on line 412
of XMLConfiguration.