commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general] Do we need to support Ant based builds?
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:10:15 GMT
Yep, and under gump there is a build.properties set up to hijack all the
versions :)

Remove build.properties under gump and you go back to having this behaviour.

We don't necessarily need gump to do nightly builds however - it really
is just a matter of maven jar:deploy-snapshot run regularly. The trick
is keeping it consistent with the ant-based nightlies, having somewhere
to run it, and when to run it - do you really need nightlies on commons
components, or should it be triggered by commits?

Cheers,
Brett