commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS and Net] Dealing with non-standard FTP servers
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:30:16 GMT
Steve Cohen wrote:

>Sorry, please disregard my earlier reply.  I didn't read your original
>carefully enough.  Mario has provided one workaround.  I would suggest that
>VFS should be enhanced to take advantage of this little-known capability of
>Commons-Net.

Done!

FtpFileSystemConfigBuilder.setFTPFileEntryParserFactoryKey()
setFTPFileEntryParserFactoryKey: allows to set the "key" used in
FTPFileEntryParserFactory. In case of the default commons-net
implementation this can be a FQCN (which could be your own
implementation) or one of the already known ftp-entry parsers - see
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory for
details.

Ciao,
Mario