commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject [RESULT] [math] [vote] Release 1.0-RC1
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:04:19 GMT
7 binding +1 (Tim O'Brien, Mark Diggory, Al Chou, J. Pietschmann. Brent
Worden, Phil Steitz)

No other binding votes. Kim Van Der Linde voted +1, then changed to -1
(then back again?)

The RC changed during the vote, so if anyone feels that we should restart
the VOTE thread, please speak now; otherwise I will send the RC [Announce]
and prepare for 1.0 Final in two weeks.

-Phil