commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Rantor <wig...@wiggly.org>
Subject Re: Maintainer question - daemon
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:43:31 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:

>> I only ask because I've sent (and reposted) a question about deamon
>> now and am wondering what to do now? Post a proposal?
>

> that sounds like a plan :)

Roger Red Leader, will do prolly later on today.

> you could also try posting a report to bugzilla (or jira, as appropriate).

Well, okay, which is 'better' then? I really don't mind where it goes to
but part of my problem (and this was explained in my previous postings)
was that I am not sure of how the original authors intended daemon to be
working so I'm not sure if I have found a misfeature, bug or something
else...

> in general, please have patience and persevere. committers are
> volunteers and most work on a variety of projects. the response time may
> be slow if their limited energy is consumed elsewhere.

Yeah, no problem, I understand, that's why I posted twice and after the
third week (ish) posted a note looking for the maintainer peeps.

Cheers,

   Nige