commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [Jakarta Commons Wiki] Updated: MathWishList
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:11:27 GMT
Like I said in the past, I highly recommend working with Paul Houle
(http://www.honeylocust.com/RngPack/) to get these random number
generators integrated into the math library. He has stated to me in the
past that he is willing to relicense them under the Apache license. As
well I beleive that with the BSD being compatable with Apache licensing,
there would be little stopping us from integrating them ourselves as a
derivative work.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory