commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: j:forEach bug
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:29:14 GMT
Ben,

There has been several considerations on making j:forEach more jstl
compliant... you might to consider them first:

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&mode=hide&summary=true&description=true&query=forEach

Do note that Jelly uses Jira and not Bugzilla!

To make your patch, I think there's an option of "cvs diff" that allows
a unified diff...

All in all, I haven't understood very well what is the goal of your
change!

Personally, I'd more and more consider the need for forEach to be JSTL
compliant as somewhat... annoying.

paul