commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IO] WildcardFilter and WildcardUtils
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:22:04 GMT
Thanks Jason,

I'll integrate them this w/e.

Hen

----- Original Message -----
From: jason.anderson@oocl.com <jason.anderson@oocl.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:20:05 -0400
Subject: [IO] WildcardFilter and WildcardUtils
To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Following on from discussions re. WildcardFilter I have changed
earlier submission to use WildcardUtils.match() method.

I have attached WildcardFilter.java and updated FileFilterTestCase.java

The new test case testWildcard() exposes what looks like a bug in the
match method.
See commented lines which should assert false but dont.
It appears that match stops checking once it reaches the end of the
wildcard and not the end of the text.

regards
Jason

 <<WildcardFilter.java>> <<FileFilterTestCase.java>>
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged. If it
is not intended for you, please delete it immediately unread. The
internet cannot guarantee that this communication is free of viruses,
interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by
email is taken to accept the risks in so doing. Without limitation,
OOCL and its affiliates accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever
arising in connection with the use of this email. Under no
circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry
or for provision of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the
availability of carrier's equipment and vessels and the terms and
conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.