commons-dev mailing list archives

From joÿffffe3o Paulo souza <jpsouz...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject can commons ftp api cause files to be set with wrong owner on server?
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:23:37 GMT
I´m using commons.net.ftp package to make the ftp transaction of files from one server to
other.I´m connecting for example with an id = bla.
So all files stored by the method storeFile from ftpClient class should be owner "bla" on
the server(AIX).Can somebody give me a tip if it is either most likely a probelm on the ftp
or on the server AIX?

Yahoo! Messenger 6.0 - jogos, emoticons sonoros e muita diversão. Instale agora!