commons-dev mailing list archives

From Al Chou <hotfusion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Math 1.0
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 04:31:42 GMT
--- Phil Steitz <phil@steitz.com> wrote:
> RC1 has been out for almost 2 weeks now and there has been just one bug
> reported, which has been fixed in CVS.  I propose, therefore, that we move
> forward with the official 1.0 release. An updated release candidate is
> available here:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math-1.0/
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> -Phil

[ ] +1 I fully support this release
[X ] +0 I give qualified support to this release
[ ] -0 I have reservations about this release
[ ] -1 This release should not be cut

Once the jar file's name is changed as Mark pointed out, I'm willing to release
1.0 even if only to invite comment.  I haven't been active at all with the code
for some time, so I must trust that all the tests are passing; if so, then
let's release and see what the world has to tell us about what has been built
so far.

Al