commons-dev mailing list archives

From Al Chou <>
Subject Re: [Math] Colt
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:53:18 GMT
--- Wolfgang Hoschek <> wrote:
> FYI, if some of you Math guys would like to refer to Colt and/or take
> ideas as you see fit:
> A lot of licensing issues with COLT have been cleaned up in the latest
> stable release (1.2.0).
> In particular, there are no GPL and no commercial clauses anymore.
> The software distribution has moved to a new site:
> where you can check this out and/or download the release.

That's fantastic.  I noticed the current licenses last week and thought that
everything except the hep.aida.* packages were pretty compatible with the
Apache license, though of course IANAL.  Thanks very much, I hope we can
benefit from your generosity!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message