commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Maintainer question - daemon
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:29:56 GMT

On 2 Sep 2004, at 15:37, Nigel Rantor wrote:

> Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>> Hi,
>> It's maintained by committee, like many of our projects.  Although the
>> team list is available
>> (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/daemon/team-list.html), you're
>> encouraged to use a public forum like this mailing list rather than
>> personal emails to committers when discussion changes (be they bugs or
>> feature additions).
>
> Cheers,
>
> I only ask because I've sent (and reposted) a question about deamon
> now and am wondering what to do now? Post a proposal?

that sounds like a plan :)

you could also try posting a report to bugzilla (or jira, as
appropriate).

in general, please have patience and persevere. committers are
volunteers and most work on a variety of projects. the response time
may be slow if their limited energy is consumed elsewhere.

- robert