commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Stanley <mstan...@mstanley.net>
Subject [email] Please add new build to ibiblio
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:32:58 GMT
I don't think there is a maintainer for this (ultra-tiny but useful),
sandbox component.  Can someone take the initiative and push the latest
build to the repository at ibiblio?  Maybe even coordinate a 0.2 release
:-)

In addition,  I have a basic class VelocityHtmlEmail that extends
HtmlEmail and adds support for setting the Html Msg with a template, and
Plain Text Msg with templates.  This is very basic, but I find it very
useful, especially when working with other developers that aren't
familiar with Velocity.  I there is interest I will contribute this
class to the project.

- Mike