commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: CSV parser & printer
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:06:09 GMT

Le 17 sept. 04, à 01:51, Henri Yandell a écrit :
> is available as well if it has any useful ideas that could be merged
> in.

Henry, does this mean you're willing to bring this to Apache if need be
or if there's an interest ?

> IO is the first place I'd look for csv handling (though possibly only
> because I implement them as Reader/Writer style classes). Others have
> suggested Codec in the past.

As a jelly supporter, I would actually say it would have a good place
as jelly tag-lib... at least this would make well a tag that would
output some xml-events out-of-the csv format...
Otherwise, such a taglib should be written to enclose this anyways.

How much of these implementations implement any of the csv
specifications ? I've been told there are several ones...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message