commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Van den Bleeken" <Nick.VandenBlee...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Problem with default namespace.
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:30:24 GMT
Hi,

My notes fucked-up my previous post. Therefor I will send my message again
with an other mail client.
We discovered a problem with how JXPath handles default namespaces. We wrote
the following testprogram illustrating the problem (see JXPathTest.java and
data.xml).
We also fixed the problem against the HEAD of the jakarta CVS by changing
the way namespace strings are compared (see path-DOMNodePointer.txt).
We ran the JUnit tests against our fix , and no failures were reported.  Is
it possible to apply this patch to HEAD of the CVS?

Best regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken,
Nick Hofstede