commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Sandbox/Email] nightly builds
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:24:44 GMT
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:58:46 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf
<mailings@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just saw, that the folder
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-email/
> is empty. Is there a special reason? Or did I miss something?

The nightly builds for the commons packages run on my desktop system,
and the scripts that operate them require a properly functional Ant
"build.xml" that can run the "clean" and "dist" targets in order to
produce the nightly builds.  The build.xml that is checked in to the
email package currently does not run -- patched versions have been
offered on the mailing list, but have not been applied by those
maintaining the code.

I'm hesitant to go check in such a change myself, on a package that
I'm not involved with.

> Regards,
> Matthias

Craig