commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [Sandbox/Email] - Maven
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:47:27 GMT
You need to manually put those jars in your local repository; because
of Sun's licensing, there is no public repository from which they can
be downloaded.

You probably already have the jars somewhere, so you can just put them in :

~/.maven/repository/javamail/jars/javamail-1.2.jar
~/.maven/repository/jaf/jars/activation-1.0.2.jar

Hope that helps,
	Joe

--
Joe Germuska