commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <>
Subject Re: [Sandbox/Email] - Maven
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:47:27 GMT
You need to manually put those jars in your local repository; because
of Sun's licensing, there is no public repository from which they can
be downloaded.

You probably already have the jars somewhere, so you can just put them in :

Hope that helps,

At 4:36 PM +0200 8/27/04, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>when I try to run Maven,
>I got that:
>WARNING: Failed to download activation-1.0.2.jar.
>The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
>javamail-1.2.jar (try downloading from
>activation-1.0.2.jar (try downloading from
>Total time: 5 seconds
>Any workarounds ?

Joe Germuska
"In fact, when I die, if I don't hear 'A Love Supreme,' I'll turn
back; I'll know I'm in the wrong place."
    - Carlos Santana