commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [lang] Release Was: ArrayUtils.add methods
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:40:03 GMT

Currently the only thing holding the release up for me is
DurationFormatUtils.

I'm going to push Entities back unless someone steps in as it's not
something I have any kind of itch for.

I attended a presentation by Stuart Halloway (wrote a good classloading
book), in which he showed a Factory class which he wished was in
java.lang. I need to submit it for opinions soon.

Saturday for me is to work on DurationFormat and try and steal enough from
JODA and figure out exactly what is needed to finish it off. I'm mainly
viewing that it needs a pattern language; "hh:mm:ss" etc.

Hen