commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject [lang] Work left for 2.1
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:20:28 GMT

Three things are left on the dev work list (unless I've missed something).

* Entities - Needs finishing.

  The conversations on this are a year old. When I looked at this I was a
bit worried that it seems to have a lot of optimisations in.

* StringUtils.split - Unsure if more needed here.

* DurationFormatUtils - Needs finishing.

I'm going to try and focus on DurationFormatUtils, see if I can get into
the mindset of the original coder and finish Stephen's suggestions.

Once these three are done, we then have half a dozen or so things to
decide we're happy with.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message