commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject [configuration]Last call for patches
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:13:10 GMT
I promised a RC1 many many moons ago.  Between Emmanuel and I, I think we
have pretty much winnowed things down to what 1.0 will be.  If there is
somethign you CAN NOT live without, please post a message (and a patch!).

I'm headed on holiday for 3 weeks (going to Prague, Krakow, and Budapest if
anyone wants to meet up) and so I'm going to do the worst possible thing,
which is post a release candidate and then leave town!  If someone wants to
officially release the build, great, otherwise I'll do it when I get back
assuming no major issues.

I'm going to put the RC1 online and link to it from the homepage to help all
the people looking for a build.

Eric