commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Lee" <brian_a_...@hotmail.com>
Subject NonSynchronizedStringBuffer [was Re: NonSynchronizedString]
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:51:16 GMT
Sorry about that. I'm a total moron, I meant NonSynchronizedStringBuffer.

It would basically be a copy and paste of the java.lang.StringBuffer class
without the synchronized modifiers on all the public methods. Of course this
would make the new FastStringBuffer non-threadsafe, but my applications
never share a StringBuffer between threads.

BAL