commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly's site build
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:12:00 GMT
Dion,

This would be great!
Last time I revised this, I had to migrate to a command-line based
invocation of the sub-projects, the multiproject had not appeared yet
(it did a week later) and it was the only way to achieve a whole site
build, about 45 minutes with a blank distribution.

In the meantime, there has been the commons-site efforts which have
been merged into it (did they merge into the taglibs?).
And there has been, recurrently, the issues that the taglibs pages
should provide a navigation to the tags page without the need of an
navigation.xml... it did sometimes, but only sometimes, work.

if you can help to set it up on multiproject (you are the author of it,
or ?), it would be great... if we reach a timing of less than 5 minutes
to build the site, I, and others, will be more inclined to debug it
all!

paul