commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject [math] Vote 1.0-rc1 release
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:39:06 GMT
The release of math 1.0 is pretty much just a "Tag" at this point. With
Phil's last excellent push, I would argue we are at the release
candidate stage and should cut an rc1 jar, zip and tarball. If we worry
about getting more perfect than this before release, we will never have
releases.

Math Release Vote:

[X] +1 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, Yea man, its ready, I'll help
[ ] +0 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, Go ahead, but do it yourself
[ ] -0 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, It's not ready, but almost.
[ ] -1 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, We still have way too much to do.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer