commons-dev mailing list archives

From "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons Configuration
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:13:46 GMT
Wilson, Allen wrote:
> I am trying to create a java class that will send HTML mail. I have the
> class created and compile but it errors out specifying that the
> org.apache.commons.configurtion.Configuration class cannot be found.
> Does anyone know where I can locate the jar files for the Commons
> Configuration. I look on the Apache Jakarta site and found the Commons
> Configuration area but no link to the files could be found.

This question seems better suited for the users list.

It doesn't seem that commons-configuration has been released, so you'll
want to grab a nightly build from:
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-configuration/

That should solve your immediate problem.  But I didn't really
understand your description of the scenario.  It seems that you are
using another Jakarta library (like commons-email) that requires
commons-configuration... but you didn't mention such a thing.