commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Validator] Completing the 1.1.3 GA release
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:47:32 GMT
It looks like all commons sites built with Maven 1.0 lost the plus sign.
I'm not sure what the deal is with the RSS image.  Oddly, the stylesheets
didn't get copied into the style directory for the validator build but
were copied for the dbutils build.  I just copied the stylesheets manually
before uploading the validator site.

David