commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Validator] Completing the 1.1.3 GA release
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:36:54 GMT
OK, there's just one more thing that needs to happen before I send out the
announcement. The download page now links to the changes report, mentioned
by David below. However, the changes report on the site doesn't include
the changes for 1.1.3, since the site is very out of date. Unfortunately,
my Maven config is all messed up at the moment, so I'm not in a position
to fix this. If someone else could please regenerate the site and upload
it, then we'll be all set.

--
Martin Cooper

PS - Sorry this is taking so long!