commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Linde <kimvdli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [math] Random generator
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:57:59 GMT
Hi Phil,

I generally use the RandomX package that you can find
here. I do not know whether there is copy right on
this. The randomLEcuyer class is untrustable, but with
some alternative seeding will be completly stable. It
involves some programming steps I do not get the logic
from yet (bit shift stuff) so that will not do.

cheers,

Kim