commons-dev mailing list archives

From Al Chou <hotfusion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [math] Vote 1.0-rc1 release
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:28:15 GMT
--- "Mark R. Diggory" <mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu> wrote:
> The release of math 1.0 is pretty much just a "Tag" at this point. With
> Phil's last excellent push, I would argue we are at the release
> candidate stage and should cut an rc1 jar, zip and tarball. If we worry
> about getting more perfect than this before release, we will never have
> releases.

Math Release Vote:

[X] +1 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, Yea man, its ready, I'll help
[ ] +0 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, Go ahead, but do it yourself
[ ] -0 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, It's not ready, but almost.
[ ] -1 : release commons-math-1.0-rc1, We still have way too much to do.

I haven't been involved much in a while, but I think I can contribute some time
now toward releasing 1.0.  Let's see an RC!

Al