commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject [resources] An interesting problem
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:52:59 GMT
I am refactoring and removing the source files that directly link to code
that falls outside of the ASL.

I am moving these over to sf.net/struts and I am almost done, but for 1
small problem.  If you've looked over any of the test cases, you know that
the tests are actually conducted with calls tracing up the hierarchy to
ResourcesFactoryBaseTestCase.

I want my test classes to reuse this same test code, but I don't know what
the best approach is.  I don't want to copy/paste the existing code because
I don't care to maintain the same code in 2 places.  However, I can't simply
reference the jar.....because there is no jar, they are just test classes.

What would you do?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.