commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Dmitri Plotnikov" <dmi...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.2
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:19:17 GMT
It's been a week since the original call for votes was issued.  We've got
three +1 votes (Dmitri Plotnikov, Matthew Hawthorne and Davanum Srinivas)
and no objections.  Thus, we are ready to cut the release, which is
precisely what I am going to do.

- Dmitri

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dmitri Plotnikov" <dmitri@apache.org>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 3:13 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Release vote for JXPath 1.2

I'd like to call for a release vote on JXPath 1.2.  It has been stable for a
long time, and there are no outstanding bugs against it.  It includes about
1.5 years of bug fixes and other improvements.

The release candidate build can be found at

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/jxpath/jxpath_1.2RC2/

+1 (this is my vote)

Thank you,

Dmitri