commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: [Sandbox/Email] nightly builds
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:48:10 GMT
mmm,
my build.xml (dist|clean) is running.

btw. last week, I played on Maven
with Commons-Email. There I had a problem
too. It was related to Java-Mail.jar and JAF.jar.

I did this:
javamail.jar=${dir.maven.repository}/javamail/jars/javamail-1.2.jar
jaf.jar=${dir.maven.repository}/jaf/jars/activation-1.0.2.jar

than Maven worked. and my ant too.

I think I did not any more ...

Regards,
MAtthias