commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [math] where to cite references (was RE: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate/moment Kurtosis.java Skewness.java)
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 03:51:39 GMT

The solution I'm inclined to desire is to have two separate websites.

The first is for users. It's the published site:

http://www.osjava.org/norbert/

The second for developers. It's hooked from the nightly builds:

http://builds.osjava.org/report_norbert.html

They would link to each other (the examples above don't), and the main
page for the builds would contain a global way to view reports (think the
multidoc stuff I emailed about a while back).

Anyway...that's what I'm thinking nowadays. Biggest problem is that I
don't want to re-invent the build system (gump, damage-control,
cruise-control, anthill).

Hen