commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [general] Multidoc API of all Commons
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:22:23 GMT

Yeah, I was thinking of having two multidocs for Commons/Jakarta. Stable
and HEAD. I'll work on it a bit.

The inconsistent names need to be fixed by the projects themselves. I
literally scrape off the top name of the Javadoc page :)

Click on Codec stuff, it works for me in Firefox and Safari on the Mac.
Possibly because the html file for that frame does not exist, so I'll make
up a little blank one.

Hen