commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Closing a sandbox project Was: [ANN] Chain Promoted to Commons Proper
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:22:45 GMT

a) cvs remove everything and add a README.txt or STATUS.html to indicate
that it is dead.

b) kill it. I effectively did this with 'io' as I merely moved the old
sandbox repo bodily over into the main commons module.

c) cvs remove everything, then use it as a development branch. This has
been done before, but not much recently.

My view is b) a) c), but I suspect the community view is more a) b) c).

Hen