commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [beanutils] LazyDynaClass and LazyDynaBean Bug [29879]
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 20:27:54 GMT
On 5 Jul 2004, at 01:37, Niall Pemberton wrote:

<snip>

> The "Lazy" bean patches are two new dyna bean classes and involve no
> changes
> to existing code - plus there are two new junit test cases to test
> these
> classes.

true

> If I add these new classes in and someone comes back later and
> objects, they
> can always be removed if the objections can't be resolved.

yep but i doubt they'll much need for that.

i hope to get onto the beanutils release work this week. if you've got
the energy and the inclination, maybe you'd like to stick around and
help push beanutils forwards a little. beanutils has been very short of
developer energy for quite a while now.

- robert