commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <st...@mungoknotwise.com>
Subject RE: [lang] StringUtils.split ignores empty items (Bugzilla bug# 22692)
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:03:25 GMT
Yeah, I thought that was probably the case. I know most folks on the
list are reasonably polite and I understand about the stone-facedness of
e-mail. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. Just wanted to be
sure I cleared the air.

So how about splitPreserveAllTokens. That might be a bit verbose, but it
does convey exactly what the method does.