commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [Launcher] release 1.0
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:31:33 GMT
Hi,
This seems fine.  I'm a little surprised Tomcat has been using Launcher
all this time without a formal Launcher released ever made, but hey,
life is full of surprises right? ;)

Let me know if you need help from our side. (Saying that with my Tomcat
hat on).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics