commons-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Overwrote/removed jakarta-commons website files
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:42:46 GMT
At 09:26 PM 7/1/2004, Henri Yandell wrote:

>Moving to SVN has been listed on the Jakarta community issues
>(http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaIssues) and ECS suggested as a
>first project to try migrating.

I chatted with Fitz very recently, and he's hoping folks wait to adopt his
next release (coming -very- soon) of the cvs2svn tool.  He's made massive
improvements in the speed of conversion and resulting svn dataset.

I expect he will give a yell as soon as it's ready.  (He was actually
hacking on the last few bugs as we were chatting a week or two ago.)

Bill