commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: site update process?
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:02:39 GMT
Hmm, we don't have versioning of the top level commons site at this
time, its strictly navigation and html generation. Each project does
have versioning, and this is even a greater reason why we don't build
all the commons projects documentation at once because their most
current versions are possibly under different cvs tags.

-Mark

Simon Kitching wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Just to note the obvious, the deployed site should generally be
>generated from the cvs checkout for the last official release, not CVS
>HEAD, because the jakarta sites should really reflect the state of the
>currently released version.
>
>This probably didn't need to be said...
>
>Cheers,
>
>Simon